This article is a "stub", that means key elements are incomplete, work in progress, or missing completely. You can help TaRapedia by . Once the missing elements have been filled in, please remove this tag.
|Follow-up:||Crossing the Bridge|
|Required Level ??|
|Mission giver:||Commander Jaxon|
|- Location:||Eloh Vale|
Place the First Flare Edit
The first flare should be placed on the grassy area nearest Unity Plaza to the right of the stairs. The placement is indicated by a small blinking marker.
Place the Second Flare Edit
The second flare should be placed in the plaza left of the main staircase. The placement is indicated by a small blinking marker.
Place the Last Flare Edit
The third flare should be placed on the lowest plaza among the four pillars, right before the cliff. The placement is indicated by a small blinking marker.
- Kill Zangalor
- The Bane are massing on the opposite side of the pool, here. It seems to be where the bulk of their forces are hitting the ground. I need that to stop, and you're going to make it happen. Clear out the areas and before the Bane can send in reinforcements drop these flares.
- The flares will signal that it's safe for a dropship to come in. As soon as they land they'll take position and hold the area. You move on to the next area and plant the next flare. Once we have that area under control things will calm down here.
- Get back to me as soon as you're finished. There's still more to be done.
- That should keep the Bane from using that place as a Landing Zone, and thank God you took out that bastard Zangalor, that should throw some confusion in their ranks.
- I'd like to say you're done here, but I got something important over the comm. When you're ready let me know and we'll get this thing finished.