|Requirement:||The Dead Live|
|Follow-up:||Ghost in the Machine|
|Required Level ??|
|Mission giver:||Captain Velns|
|- Location:||Crater Lake Research Facility|
Destroy Bane devices that are jamming AFS communications and reestablish lines of communications in CLRF.
- Destroy Bane Communication Jammers
- Place GPS beacon near radar dish to reestablish radar activity
- "The scientists in the area were completely overwhelmed by the Bane. We had no idea either as they knocked out our lines of communication with a signal jammer. We’ve been stuck in a rut for months unable to advance or call for help. We need you to lead the charge and take out that damn signal jammer in the bowels of CLRF!"
- "Soldier, do you copy? Communications have been reestablished. Commencing scan of the area now."
- Destroy the Bane Communication Jammer by shooting it.
- Place GPS beacon near the Radar Dish to reestablish radar activity, activate the icon near the Radar Dish to activate the GPS beacon. Head down the path from the starting point, turn left and you will find your target past the first building where you retrieve all the crystals for the Fuel mission. You will need to destroy 2 Bane mortars as well as Thrax patrols and some Xenx.