|Requirement:||A Tale of Two Brothers|
|Required Level ??|
|Mission giver:||Surveyor Miras|
|- Location:||Research Outpost Alpha|
Find the Lightbender Infiltrators inside the Kardash Atta Colony and kill as many as you can before they report their findings back to the Bane.
Kill Lightbender Infiltrators Edit
- Lightbender Infiltrators 20/20
Kill Elite Infiltrator Arkshaz Edit
Kill Elite Infiltrator Dargoth Edit
Kill Elite Infiltrator Kresht Edit
Kill Elite Infiltrator Morkone Edit
- The Bane! You have to find them and kill them before they steal our research!
- Before the Bane got here, we set up a research center here to observe the Atta. Phanin sent us to fix the Signal Transducers to receive an experiemental signal; a signal to control the mind of the Atta Queen.
- A lot of us died, but the transducers are broadcasting Phanin's signal directly into the colony now. The entire colony even amplifies the signal. Everything was working great... until the Bane came.
- We locked ourselves in here, but there are Bane all over the colony investigating our equipment. If they steal this tech before we can use it, then we've already lost. There's too many of them for us to handle, and Phanin hasn't sent any security to help us.
- Find them and kill them. Kill them ALL!
- This sets my mind at ease. Maybe you humans aren't so bad after all.
- Research Outpost Alpha has 3 infiltrators outside.
- Research Outpost Beta has 3 infiltrators outside, and 3 inside. Elite Infiltrator Arkshaz is also inside the outpost.
- Research Outpost Gamma has 3 infiltrators outside, and 3 inside. Elite Infiltrator Morkone is also inside the outpost.
- Research Outpost Delta has 3 infiltrators outside, and 3 inside. Elite Infiltrator Dargoth is also inside the outpost.
- Research Outpost Epsilon has 6 infiltrators on the path to the outpost, 3 infiltrators outside, and 3 inside. Elite Infiltrator Kresht is also inside the outpost.
* Note: Formerly, this quest couldn't be completed due to there not being enough Infiltrators on the map. This is now resolved. In fact, there are more than the required number of Infiltrators.