This article is a "stub", that means key elements are incomplete, work in progress, or missing completely. You can help TaRapedia by . Once the missing elements have been filled in, please remove this tag.
|Requirement:||What Evil Lurks|
|Required Level ??|
Secure the Eloh artifact from the Eloh ruins.
- Investigate First Eloh Ruin.
- Investigate Second Eloh Ruin.
- Investigate Third Eloh Ruin.
- Retrieve the Heal Logos.
- Gather Information from Eloh Projector.
- (Optional) Prevent Bane Interference by Destroying Bane Teleporter
- "Doing a scan of the area, intel suggests an Eloh artifact is up ahead. HQ needs you to secure the Logos element before the Bane find it. You’re in for a rough road ahead, but we can’t let this artifact fall into the hands of the enemy.
- Find the Logos element and radio back in to base."
Gather Information from Eloh Projector Edit
- "An Overseer must learn to be a shepherd their flock, not rule them. Let them wander, yet carefully guide them from the darkest places. That which they call Concordia must stay pure by the Overseers hand."
- "Good work soldier, you’ve secured the area and the artifact. Now double time it back to base for additional orders."
- Find the first Eloh ruin and light the fire there. Light fires from 1 to 5 based on blue markings on top.
- Find the second second Eloh ruin and light the fire there.
- Locate the Bane Teleporter and destroy it.
- Find the third third Eloh ruin and light the fire there.
- Retrieve Logos: Heal.
- Once you have located the Eloh Projector gather information from it.
This completes the Caves of Donn instance.