|Required Level ??|
|Mission giver:||Field Sergeant Hanna|
|- Location:||Raintree Post|
Hunt for the Four Horsemen - an elite Bane recon squad - patrolling in the Raintree Forest, and eradicate them. Intel knows the Horsemen as Taskmaster Puuk, Overseer Turquar, Thrall Bruunk, and Thrall Yquog.
Kill Taskmaster Puuk Edit
Kill Taskmaster Puuk patrolling near Raintree Post
- Taskmaster Puuk Killed 1/1
Kill Thrall Yquog Edit
Kill Thrall Yquog patrolling near Raintree Post
- Thrall Yquog Killed 1/1
Kill Overseer Turquar Edit
Kill Overseer Turquar patrolling near Raintree Post
- Overseer Turquar Killed 1/1
Kill Thrall Bruunk Edit
Kill Thrall Bruunk patrolling near Raintree Post
- Thrall Bruunk Killed 1/1
- The Horsemen need to be terminated, pronto!
- By now you've probably heard rumblings about the Four Horsemen. Don't think these rumblings have anything to do with anything Biblical. The fact is that there is an elite Bane recon team roaming around in the Raintree Forest that's causing and ass-load of trouble for our recon troops. They're tight knit, organized, and extremely lethal. I've lost entire squadrons to those four Crusties! Believe me, that Bane recon group earned the Four Horsemen nickname.
- Normally I'd order soldiers to seek and destroy the Four Horsemen, but I've lost too many good soldiers to them to ever give that order again. All I can do, in good conscience, is ask you to take them out. Your reputation for getting the impossible done is spreading, so I'm hoping you'll bring some of that miracle-working to us. If you do take them out, I've got some special equipment that I can pass on to you to make it worth your while. Good luck and good hunting.
- You really are a miracle worker, soldier! I'm sending my commendations to HQ about you. Excellent work!
You get the title "The Exorcist" for killing the Four Horsemen.
The group can be found wandering near -43,283
Spawn location for all 4 of them is at -27, 272
Actual spawn point is -198, 272, 178
I have personally seen them spawn at -136,230 [20 April 2008]
Found them patroling the road at -50, 192 Spawned here again later as I wrote this post [2 February 2009] <X>
They look daunting at first, four glowing mini-bosses traveling in a tight formation. All you need is a diversion. They often meet an AFS patrol on the road to the NE of the Raintree post or some animals on their path to the SE, and engage. As long as you make sure you only damage one of them at a time (e.g. no AE weapons), you can pick them up one by one, while the rest are busy fighting with the patrol or animals. Enjoy the slaughter.