Research Facility vs Station Edit
Could we have some arguments for each of these options before we entrench on one name? I haven't been there myself, so the only thing I have to go on is the map name, Purgas Station. - Dashiva 19:55, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- I also haven't been there, but from the game files all mentionings about "Purgas" go with word "Station" (or with "Control Point") and I haven't found any reference to "Research Facility"
- → Zarevak 20:09, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- See Special:Whatlinkshere/Purgas Research Facility - almost all pages links to Purgas Station and in history of Purgas Station article User:Rup is not sure, if the redirect is correct.
- → Zarevak 20:53, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- My guess is Swmacrae just followed the link from the Atlas when creating the article, and since the place is called just Purgas in most cases, didn't question the full name. "Purgas Research Facility" was added to the Atlas by Klepacki back in August and the Divide section hasn't been edited at all since then.
- Based on the above and previous comments, I'm moving the article to Purgas Station and marking Purgas Research Facility for deletion. Apart from the one addition to the Atlas, we have no evidence suggesting Purgas has ever been known as a Research Facility. - Dashiva 21:46, 21 December 2007 (UTC)