|Requirement:||Saving the Herd Patriarch|
|Required Level ??|
|Mission giver:||Field Medic Wohlgemuth|
|- Location:||Staging Point|
|Reward giver:||Ranger Gorodai|
|- Location:||Viands Village|
- Field Medic Wohlgemuth wants you to administer medecine to the Treeback Herd Patriarch.
- Saving the Herd Patriarch II is a mission received on Concordia Palisades where you are asked to administer medicine to the Treeback Herd Patriarch.
Heal the Herd Patriarch.Edit
Return the modified Healing Disk to Field Medic Wohlgemuth.Edit
Return to Ranger Gorodai at Treeback Ridge.Edit
- Alright, I've adjusted the Healing Disc to use the special pharms. Take it straight to that whacked out Treeback and give it a go. It may take a few tries so don't waste the Pharmaceuticals since I can't make any more.
- Come back when you're done and return the healing disk when you're done so I don't have to do this again.
- I guess you did a good thing helping out that beast. I just don't see why you'd bother. But I guess I can keep an eye on him until some Forries can help get him back to his herd. Maybe Gorodai will give you a nice reward or something. I guess I'll see you around if you get sent in to do some real combat in the Bane base.
- Thank the spirits that you were around. The herd would die if the Patriarch was killed. Your effort have saved the herd, and taken a step to saving Foreas. It will take some time to heal these wounds, but I've seen worse, so this old guy should be ok. Foreans everywhere owe you a debt of gratitude. I humbly offer this to you as a symbol of our appreciation.
Use the modified healing disc that you received from turning in the Saving the Herd Patriarch mission on the Treebark Patriarch located at 805, -375. It took me three heals to get the mission update. Return to Field Medic Wohlgemuth at the Staging Point.
You may find it difficult to target the Patriarch. If cannot make any progress, try moving the target reticule away from the Treeback, and holding down the button for healing so you use the disc on yourself. Then move the target reticule back over the Treeback, still holding the mouse button, and you will start healing it.