This article is a "stub", that means key elements are incomplete, work in progress, or missing completely. You can help TaRapedia by . Once the missing elements have been filled in, please remove this tag.
|Requirement:||Freedom's Just Another Word|
|Required Level ??|
|Mission giver:||Captain Sakai|
|- Location:||Logos Research Facility|
|Reward giver:||Sergeant Fitz|
Destroy the primary and secondary receptive extraction tanks in the level 3 area and retrieve the logos stone powering the facility.
- Get Bombs From Nearby Bane Crate
- Destroy Primary Maroxim Extraction Device to Obtain Extracted Receptive DNA
- Destroy Secondary Maroxim Extraction Device to Obtain Extracted Receptive DNA
- Logos Analysis Lab Security Breached. Disable Logos Analyzer Forcefield
- Retrieve Logos Element From Logos Analyzer
- Analyzation Systems Unstable. Escape Logos Research Before the Facility Explodes.
- Escaped From Logos Research. Return for Debriefing.
- I should have known better than to perform my own rogue operation, but when a squad mate was captured... well, you should never leave a man behind. I found him right before I was caught in what we call the tank. It's where the Bane drain all our logos force to create their Maroxim. There's some irony in their using our own to defeat us.
- This whole operation is powered by, of all things, a logos stone. Things might get a little unstable after you take it, but you'll need to destroy the tanks and get that logos stone away from those bastards. You'll find some of our gear in those Bane crates to help you along the way.
- Soldier, you are carrying Bane receptive DNA which is to be reviewed by people with top clearances only. The information held in those samples are to be reviewed by people on a need to know basis... and you don't need to know. I'll take them from here. Continue on your way to Sgt. Fitz for your debriefing and forget you ever saw these samples. Dismissed.
- It's good to know that the Bane can no longer produce the vile liquid that is harming all our people. However, I'm not sure I understand why a special ops officer became involved. Reports from yourself and Captain Sakai suggest that the receptive samples you obtained contained Brann DNA, not Bane DNA. There must be a similarity between Brann and Bane genetic sequences that the higher ups are trying to keep under wraps.
- Probably best to forget the whole incident; it's safer that way. Carry on, soldier.
Kill your way through the base, blow up the tanks, and take the logos stone. If you die during your escape, head back into the facility towards Specialist Hax until the escape objective completes.
Once you obtain the Logos element, the easiest way to escape is to use Personal Waypoint to get back to the entrance. Once you teleport the objective will complete.