This article is a "stub", that means key elements are incomplete, work in progress, or missing completely. You can help TaRapedia by . Once the missing elements have been filled in, please remove this tag.
|Required Level ??|
|Mission giver:||Lt. Cisco|
|- Location:||Torcastra Prison|
|Reward giver:||Base Commander Matlin|
|- Location:||Cumbria Research Facility|
Rescue Airman Hamilton from Torcastra Prison
- Access Bane Prisoner Computer Banks to Locate Airman Hamilton
- Head to Research Ward and Release Airman Hamilton
- Talk to Airman Hamilton
- (Optional) Escort Airman Hamilton to Lt. Cisco at the entrance of Torcastra Prison.
- (Optional) Respect Airman Hamilton's wishes and kill him.
- Return to Lt. Cisco
- Report to Commander Matlin at Cumbria Research in Palisades
- "Airman Hamilton was the pilot en route to deliver information concerning the location of Eloh Vale when he was shot down. Intel suggests that he's being held in Torcastra, so we need to get him out before the bane learn something cirtical.
- Get in there, find out where he's being held and get him the hell outta there."
- Uploading prisoner data....
Prisoner located: Research Ward - Level 1
- "Please... you must... kill me. Don't let me fully become a monster... a machine. It's better to die tha[n] live this hell."
(Escorted) Lt. Cisco:
- Good job, soldier. We'll get Hamilton transported to HQ so they can gather intelligence from him. Base Commander Matlin at Cumbria esearch in Palisades is heading up the Eloh Vale operation. Report to her for further instructions on the double.
- "Airman Hamilton didn't make it, but intelligence was able to... extract some information from him before he passed. Intelligence officers were able to construct a partial map from Hamilton's information."
- "All and all, we're very close to gathering all the pieces needed to unlock the location of Eloh Vale, although we still have a ways to go. We're Missing a rosetta stone of sorts that will help us pinpoint the location exactly, but intelligence believes that this may be within the walls of the nearby Eloh Temples. The wardens of the temples should be able to shed some light on this."
Gives Eloh Vale Map Piece 2 for Pieces of the Puzzle mission