|Requirement:||Silent But Deadly|
|Required Level ??|
|Mission giver:||Field Lieutenant Rapp|
|- Location:||Ustor Yard|
Intercept Bane Patrol to the north, access storage tanks and blow the fuel pumps to the north before a secondary patrol arrives.
- Intercept Bane Patrol.
- Take Out Patrol Before Secondary Patrol Arrives.
- Gather Materials From Storage Tanks.
- Blow Fuel Pumps to Disrupt Supply Line.
- I've been monitoring signals to the north and I'm seeing a lot of action nearby. It appears the Bane are landing fairly regularly, gathering materials from the tanks nearby and high tailing it out of here. Then, before you can say Bob's your uncle, another ship is here doing the same thing. I don't know what the hell they're pumping out and putting in those tanks, but it's got to be fueling something in Maligo... and it has to be damn important.
- If you can intercept one of the patrols before the secondary patrol appears, I'm sure you can get a pass to access the tank. Then, for good measure, blow it all to kingdom come! You up for it?
- This is just fuel and oil! There must be one hell of a machine up there in Maligo to need this volume of materials. Either way, this is going to put one heck of a crimp in their supply lines. Good work, soldier!
It's a good idea to clear this area of the one time spawning Thrax first, otherwise you can end up in quite a firefight when you're on the clock to defeat the patrol in time.