|Follow-up:|| (Allow) Incriminating Evidence |
(Refuse) Trailblaze Mt. Hellas Outpost
|Required Level ??|
|Mission giver:||Lieutenant Jaru|
|- Location:||Viro Relay Tower|
3 Class IV Standard Med Pack
Speak with Lieutenant Jaru.
A Proposition Edit
- Hey you, got a minute? I've got something important I need to talk to you about.
A Proposition Edit
- I'm Lieutenant Jaru. I was sent by another colonel - Colonel Franks from the Mount Hellas Outpost - to ask for your cooperation on a matter that could affect the AFS greatly. Colonel Franks is conducting a secret internal investigation on perhaps some unsavory activity at Irendas Colony. The Relay Station operations data you uploaded could contain evidence of such activities. All I ask is that you let me copy that data onto my pad and I'll deliver it to Colonel Franks - no mess, no fuss. You would be doing a great service to the AFS if you would. So what do ya say?
- Let Lieutenant Jaru copy the Relay Station operations data.
- Refuse to let Lieutenant Jaru copy the Relay Station operations data.
Mission reminder Edit
- Choice = Let Lieutenant Jaru copy the Relay Station operations data. (Objective In Cahoots with Colonel Franks)
- Great! You made the right choice, soldier. This info might actually save a lot of AFS lives.
- Choice = Refuse to let Lieutenant Jaru copy the Relay Station operations data.
- Are you sure you won't reconsider? This could affect the lives of AFS soldiers. Alright, I can see where your loyalties stand. Well, so long and good luck - you're gonna need it.
- And don't tell Whitaker about our little meeting. It'll only get yourself in trouble no matter what you say - trust me.
After completing the Running Interference mission, you can get this mission from Lietenant Jaru. You can either let him copy the data or not - your choice will affect future missions.