This article is a "stub", that means key elements are incomplete, work in progress, or missing completely. You can help TaRapedia by . Once the missing elements have been filled in, please remove this tag.
|Required Level ??|
|Mission giver:||Scout Leader Miolov|
|XP:||50000 + 5000|
Kill the Red Kraken Edit
Scour Torden Plains and kill the Red Kraken.
- The Red Kraken killed 1/1
- I always thought the Red Kraken was a myth... but now... now I know differently, and it needs to be destroyed.
- My squad and I were sent out to scout the Bane mining camp to the west, but before we could get close enough we were attacked! It came from beneath us, sprang from the ground like it was nothing more than water! We didn't have time to react. This monstrous, red Atta ripped through my squad with little effort. Our weapons had little effect on its armored flesh. I don't know why it spared me... perhaps it had its fill with the others, or maybe it wanted me to tell the tale of its fury. I... I don't have an answer...
- You can kill it! You and those like you! You AFS have the firepower to kill it. It won't be easy and you won't be able to do it alone, so make sure you're in a squad if you engage the Red Kraken. I can't tell you where it is, for it shows up almost anywhere. But be assured, it will eventually find you. Kill it and you'll be legendary among my people. If you do kill it, find me again, here, and tell me the tale of your victory.
- I never would have thought it possible! You are now legendary. You defeated the Red Kraken and made the Plains safer.. well, at least safer to engage the Bane.
Issued by scout leader MIOLOV at loc -704, ,-434 . He despawn sometimes, just wait for him re-spawn again to get the quest.For locations and strategy, see: Red Kraken