|Required Level ??|
|Mission giver:||Scrapper Shand|
|- Location:||Raintree Post|
|Reward giver:||Salvage Master Hamis|
Collect pieces of high tech salvage from Stalkers or Predators and return to Scrapper Shand.
Gather High Tech Salvage Edit
Gather high tech salvage from downed Stalkers and Predators.
- High Tech Salvage 4/4
- Gather me scraps! I need scrap! Scrap is where it's at!!
- Salvage! That's what we're here for, Human. Scraps of war, industrial garbage - anything we can take, use, or maybe sell back at the colony. When the Bane took over the home world, all the automated supply drops were cut off - because, of course, they don't give a shit if we live or die. So we scrape and scratch to live. We defy the Bane.
- High tech salvage is the most useful to us. We can use it in weapons, armor, defense systems. Look for the Stalkers and the flying Predators. They have the best salvage if you can take them out. If you find anything good, bring it to Salvage Master Hamis at the main outpost and he will pay well.
- Excellent condition! Shand sent you to find this? He has a good eye for skilled workers.
- All very good finds, Human. Stick around and we may have a job in our syndicate, eh?
Predators seem to drop the scraps more frequently than Stalkers.
The mission notes say to return to Scrapper Shand to turn in the mission, but the scraps should be turned in to Salvage Master Hamis.