|Required Level ??|
|- Location:||Ruins of Tampeii|
Arizin wants you to get some flares and modify them with toxins. Plant them in strategic places around the city. While you do that, take care of as many Flaregashers as you can.
- Kill Flaregashers
- Modify the Flares
- Get the Explosives
- Set the Poison
- Place the Sonic Device
- On top of everything else going on around here, as soon as the city's defense systems went down the Flaregashers moved in. Like they were just sitting out there waiting. They've nested in the Lava Fields, and if we have any hope of retaking our city we'll have to get rid of them.
- If you collected some flares from our supply room you can use the toxicity scanner upstairs to modify them, fill them with a poisonous gas that only affects Flaregasher young. Plant them in strategically located points of the city and we can take care of them before they grow into a problem.
- In addition, there were some problems in the past with Flaregasher infestations and one of our scientists put together a sonic bombing device that drove them away from the walls. There's a point near the middle of the Lava Fields where you could place one of those. See if you can find one upstairs in the main building, perhaps in the Sweeper's room. One of the scientists might have been carrying it.
- Do these things, and the Flaregashers won't come back.
- You've done well for a human. I expected less of you, but you've proven to me that you're more resilient than I gave you credit for. It shall be an honor to call you a friend.
This mission is hopelessly bugged and cannot be completed without a GM petition.