|Requirement:||The Supply Master|
|Follow-up:||Smash and Grab|
|Required Level 33|
|Mission giver:||Colonel 'Snake' Washington|
|- Location:||The Snakepit|
|Reward giver:||Lieutenant Chester|
|- Location:||East Listening Post|
- Colonel Snake Washington wants you to recover the lost supply package for the East Listening Post and deliver it to Lieutenant Chester.
- Collect ELP Supply Package
- That supply information you wrung out of that pissant Bane presents us with an excellent opportunity to both fatten up on our stock as well as deliver a nice blow to the enemy. We're going to hit them where it hurts,...and we're going to hit them bad. But first I need to get you over to the East Listening Post. From there you'll have a nice staging point from which to launch your attack.
- I had Spymaster Timlin set up the ELP for two reasons. First, I need a spy shot to keep an eye on the Bane. Second, and perhaps more important, I needed a place where I could still make use of the weaker soldiers. I have no tolerance for laziness or ineptitude. They live like fat cats over there, but they do have their uses.
- Hell, half of my supply shipments that I get in I send over there. Which reminds me, ...the last shipment never made it. But the beacon on the package is still transmitting that's untouched. While you're on your way over there I want you to pick it up where the last courier fumbled. I'll have Timlin send word to Lieutenant Chester to expect you.
- You must be the soldier that The Snake sent to hit the Barracks. Just set those supplies down and I'll brief you on your orders.
NOTE: One or more striders may spawn when you approach the crate.