This article is a "stub", that means key elements are incomplete, work in progress, or missing completely. You can help TaRapedia by . Once the missing elements have been filled in, please remove this tag.
|Required Level 35|
|Mission giver:||Elder Toida|
|Reward giver:||Elder Toida|
- The fighting, the gassing, all of this has sent the refugees scrambling for safety outside the Marshes. In the exodus, my own family has been divided and separated. Please, locate my siblings among the refugees and arrange for them to meet in the safety of Fort Defiance. I will join them later.
Locate Ranger Alia Edit
- Meet my family in Fort Defiance? I can manage that.
Locate Shaman Siva Edit
- There are wounded and frail to attend to here in the Marshes. While I will try to make my way to Fort Defiance, I cannot do so to the detriment of my people here.
Locate Warrior Veska Edit
- I cannot run away from a fight, even for the sake of my family. Iwould rather die defending my planet than cowering underground.
- Helka's fate saddens me, yet I am happy to know that Alia at least is sensible in heading to Fort Defiance. Siva and Veska? Well, I suppose I can't fault them too much - I'm staying here to fight as well, after all. Thank you for your assistance in this, Human.
- Ranger Alia is patrolling the road between Plateau Point and Falcon Hold.
- Shaman Siva can be found in the south west of Paludos City.
- Warrior Veska can be found in the ruins between Paludos and The Eastern Mud Pit.
- Ranger Helka's corpse can be found southwest of Paludos City, close to Far West Watch.