|Required Level ??|
|Mission giver:||Downed Prisoner|
|- Location:||Maligo Base|
|Reward giver:||Squad Leader Alter|
|- Location:||Maligo Base|
A wounded prisoner has informed you of danger to others being help captive. You must locate Squad Leader Alter and help in any way you can.
- Locate and speak with Squad Leader Alter.
- Find Ammunition and Supplies for the prisoners to the south.
- Regroup back with Squad Leader Alter.
- Storm the control room to the West and release the prisoners.
- The reset of the prisoners... they are *cough* still in danger... They've taken them... *cough* ...to the ...wormhole.
- GOD...damn...the pain!!!
- You must hurry before it's... *cough* ...too...late! Go...you must find .... *cough* ...Altar. He's...to the north west...
- That's damn good timing you have there. I guess the AFS have keyed in on what those damn crusties are doing to test their wormhole.
- Listen, we were imprisoned and managed to fight back. Those son of a bitches are trying to implant chips into us and use us as their guinea pigs for their precious wormhole tests. I've been trying to get supplies and ammo back to the barricade we setup to the south.
- I need you to go search around and gather up whatever you can for them.
- The supplies? I'm pretty sure they still have those stored up someplace so I'd search around. As for the ammo? You'd best be served by picking whatever you can off the wounded.
- Squad Leader Alter sent you? Thank god we have some additional support.
- Listen, we're short of supplies and need ammo badly. Have you found any yet? Please, get out there and find whatever you can for us!
- It's only a matter of time before the Bane send in additional reinforcements!
- Excellent. With those supplie brought to the barricade, they should be able to hold off any crusties that come their way.
- We still have to get those prison cells open and let the rest of our troops out. They're controlling the cell block via the control room up ahead but it's been locked shut.
- There has to be some way to -- wait...listen! Do you hear that?! It sounds like the doors opened up down the hallway towards those rooms.
- Ready your weapons...they may be coming...
- Your help has proved invaluable in our escape here. We'll be able to ward off any reinforcements that come our way.
- Now that the prisoners have been freed, we should be able to make our way out of the facility. I'll regroup with the others in a bit a prepare a plan of action for us to escape this hell hole.
- I'll be sure to report to HQ how much you've helped us. Take this as a personal token of appreciation. It's not much, but hopefully it'll come in hand.