|Requirement:||Incommunicado (one objective)|
|Follow-up:||One Way Trip|
|Required Level 32 (possibly less)|
|Mission giver:||Beta Squad Commander Petrie|
|- Location:||Martyr's Canyon|
|Reward giver:||Colonel Bosley|
|- Location:||AFS Camp Resistance|
Kill Maligo Elite Guardmasters to retrieve the blueprints for Maligo Base. When you've acquired the blueprints, take them to Colonel Bosley at Camp Resistance.
- Acquire the Maligo Blueprints.
- Kill Maligo Elite Guardmasters to retrieve the Maligo Base Blueprints
- Maligo Base Blueprints 0/1
- Bring the blueprints to Col. Bosley.
- Take the Maligo Base Blueprints to Colonel Bosley at Camp resistance for analysis.
- If we're going to take Maligo, we need to locate the base blueprints to find a way in!
- I don't mind telling you, it's not going to be easy. Intel says one of the commanders of the Maligo Elite Guard has the blueprints. We've already taken down a few, but so far, no luck.
- If you should find the blueprints, take them straight to Colonel Bosely at Camp Resistance. That Intel is priority one. Good luck out there!
Bring the blueprints to Col. Bosley. Edit
- What have you got for me, trooper?
- You recovered the blueprints for Maligo Base? This could be the break we've been looking for! Let's have a look at them!
The blueprints drop randomly from Maligo Elite Guardmasters around Martyr's Canyon.